This typical Cafe Floor Plan set is comprised of (3) 24×36 inches sheets. It was designed for your reference only. This set of plans will be helpful in determining your basic layout for a new cafe’s kitchen or for figuring out what type of equipment you will need to start your cafe and where it is typically located. You will be able to copy already created finish schedule or customize it to your taste. You can also use all the information in order to generate your own construction and health department permit sets of drawings. Typical Health Department and Building Department notes are included on each sheet. This set of drawings will include following drawings and information:
- Typical floor and finish plan
- Typical ceiling plan and lighting legend
- Typical equipment layout and equipment schedule
- Typical Health Department notes required for obtaining a health permit
- Typical general notes required for a building permit
- Typical interior elevations of each wall and service counters
- Finish schedule and finishes list
- Typical ADA compliant Bathroom floor plan
- ADA compliant Bathroom interior elevations
- Typical Dry Storage room plan required for a cafe
- Typical ADA compliant accessories and signage installation diagrams
NOW ONLY: $99.00 $45.00
NOTE: These drawings are provided for your reference only. If you need to create a custom floor plan, we suggest purchasing our AutoCAD Files of these floor plans.
Above are small screen shots of pages you will receive.